We know the challenges you face while running a business. We understand the importance of smooth cash flow. You need not worry anymore about the finances and funds. Business owners need the funds to upgrade to the latest machinery and facility, expand operations, invest in infrastructure, increase working capital, to maintain inventory.
Funding a small business is now easy and hassle-free. Our experienced team will help you determine your business requirements, especially in a small business. We offer a loan anywhere between INR 50,000 to INR 20,00,000. Our interest rates start at 11.00% p.a. The documentation process is very easy and a quick approval will get you started within 24 hours.
Our business loans will boost your business to reach newer heights, with enhanced competitiveness and profitability. If you have any queries or need any consultation or help, kindly contact and our support team will get in touch with you. All the best for future endeavors.
Interest rate - 11.00%
- Apply Business Loan
- Eligibility & Documentation
- Primary Terms and Conditions
- Last 3 Years I.T.R
- Trade License
- GST Registration No.
- Business Pan Card
- Current Bank Account Details
- Current Bank Account Statements last six months
- Aadhar Card
- PAN CARD
- Voter ID
- 1 Photo + Sign.
- Minimum Loan amount: Rs. 20,000/
- Maximum Loan amount: Rs 20,00,000/
- Loan approval letter is valid for 0ne week
- Loan repayment will be on a monthly basis with interest
- Repayment tenure is a minimum of six months and a maximum of twenty years
- Anyone working in State/Central government in India are eligible for the loan
- If a full and final payment is made towards the loan before the agreed time period is over than the applicant may get a reduction on the interest rate
- Filing charge, expenditure regarding property verification, mortgage deeds, registration, verification, guarantee deed verification, guarantor verification, agent commission etc. will be the applicant’s responsibility.
- After considering the loan application, the applicant will be informed in due course about the status of loan approval
- Company Legal Charges (file charges, processing fees, agreement fees), is not refundable.
- After paid your legal charges other charges also applicable if required .Emi, insurance, guarantor should be arrange if required.
- In the event of a late repayment, late charges of 2% of the EMI amount will be levied on the applicant
- After documentation and completion of loan procedure, loan disbursement will take place within seven days via cheque or online transfer
- All documentation must be completed within 15 days from the date the letter of loan approval was issued. If not, then the loan application will be cancelled.
- Misuse of any loan document given to Supreme Financer by the applicant is at their own risk
- Supreme Financer may also cancel or suspend services on the web/loan approval. Cancel requests for any customers at their own discretion without giving any reason. In this case the loan application cannot be completed
- Supreme Financer will not be responsible or liable for any action, claims, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses that an applicant may suffer, incur due to the offer or any other court charges. They would not be refundable.
- Returned, disputed, unauthorized or fraudulent transactions will not be considered from applicants.
Any and all disputes are to be scheduled with the Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan) Court jurisdiction only.