Education is the foundation of a bright future. We work tirelessly to empower as many students as possible to get the best possible education within India or abroad. Are you passionate about your career? What is stopping you from studying at your dream University?
Is it Money?
Your education is far more important than any money crisis. Just go and build a strong career without any second thoughts. Don’t worry we have got your back. We are here to provide the finance for your education.Connect with us to discuss all the issues and requirements. Our staff is always happy to help you transform the future.
Interest rate - 9.20%
- Apply Education Loan
- Eligibility & Documentation
- Primary Terms and Conditions
- 10th / 12th / Graduation Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- PAN CARD
- Bank Account Details
- Last 6 Month Bank Statement
- Voter ID
- School / College Certificate
- 1 Photo + Sign.
- Minimum Loan amount: Rs. 20,000/
- Maximum Loan amount: Rs 20,00,000/
- Loan approval letter is valid for 0ne week
- Loan repayment will be on a monthly basis with interest
- Repayment tenure is a minimum of six months and a maximum of twenty years
- Anyone working in State/Central government in India are eligible for the loan
- If a full and final payment is made towards the loan before the agreed time period is over than the applicant may get a reduction on the interest rate
- Filing charge, expenditure regarding property verification, mortgage deeds, registration, verification, guarantee deed verification, guarantor verification, agent commission etc. will be the applicant’s responsibility.
- After considering the loan application, the applicant will be informed in due course about the status of loan approval
- Company Legal Charges (file charges, processing fees, agreement fees), is not refundable.
- After paid your legal charges other charges also applicable if required .Emi, insurance, guarantor should be arrange if required.
- In the event of a late repayment, late charges of 2% of the EMI amount will be levied on the applicant
- After documentation and completion of loan procedure, loan disbursement will take place within seven days via cheque or online transfer
- All documentation must be completed within 15 days from the date the letter of loan approval was issued. If not, then the loan application will be cancelled.
- Misuse of any loan document given to Supreme Financer by the applicant is at their own risk
- Supreme Financer may also cancel or suspend services on the web/loan approval. Cancel requests for any customers at their own discretion without giving any reason. In this case the loan application cannot be completed
- Supreme Financer will not be responsible or liable for any action, claims, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses that an applicant may suffer, incur due to the offer or any other court charges. They would not be refundable.
- Returned, disputed, unauthorized or fraudulent transactions will not be considered from applicants.
Any and all disputes are to be scheduled with the Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan) Court jurisdiction only.